Clark County Trust Administration Lawyer
Looking for the Right Trust Administration Attorney in the Vancouver & Clark County area To Protect Your Assets, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Loved Ones?
Why Choose Pettis Webber Pacific P.S. For Trust Creation?
- Confidential Case Assessment – Your phone or online video assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on wills, trusts, estate planning, probate, asset protection, guardianship, long term care plans and closely related areas of estate law.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee you’ll be happy with your experience with us.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our 18+ years in business, we’ve helped numerous families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your trust is YOUR trust. Together we create trusts to protect what you’ve built, fulfill your goals, and guide your family.
- Alignment with Family Value – we help you consider family dynamics that better ensure your values are carried on.
- Implementation of your goals – you will have a good idea of how your trust will be implemented now and in the future.
- Sustaining Results – your trust will be designed, aligned, and implemented to sustain and foster positive family results.
- Tax Savings – because we are also tax expert CPAs, the whole time we are helping you, we will also be considering and designing into your trust tax efficiencies and savings strategies.
- Conscious of Execution – We know from years of trust litigation experience, attorneys know attacking how trusts are executed are the easiest way to defeat a trust. We are conscious of this and take precautions to prevent or minimize junk lawsuit attacks.
- Guardianship Avoidance – We design your trust to avoid entanglement in guardianship court and to dissuade family from demanding the guardianship court take control over you.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 5 star review rating on Yelp. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask a Question
Describe your situation
Or Request a Consultation
Call (360) 696-2069(360) 696-2069 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
The following are typical matters to be addressed in a trust administration:
People come to us when one or more of these situations apply. How many pertain to you?
- Determining when a trust comes into existence.
- Determining when trustee duties come into existence.
- Marshalling (finding and controlling) and determining status of trust assets.
- Determining status of beneficiaries.
- Providing notice of existence and terms of the trust to beneficiaries.
- Providing an inventory of trust property to beneficiaries.
- Establishing and funding sub-trust that may be created under the trust terms.
- Determining tax reporting requirements and payment of taxes such as estate and income taxes.
- Obtaining tax identification numbers.
- Determining creditors, if any, providing notice for opportunity to file claim, and payment of legitimate claims.
- Providing an accounting of financial transactions during the administration at regularly required intervals, and sub-trusts if applicable.
- Identifying and installing the Trustee.
Client Reviews– Pettis Webber Pacific P.S. Trust Administration
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Their expertise is what made me commit to getting our trusts and wills done.“, “process was smooth and the a paperwork was created and distributed in a timely manner”, “made it easy to understand a pretty complicated business”, “they managed all of the details of our somewhat complex estate with great accuracy and attention to detail”, “is wonderful at communication”, “very proficient in her field”, “explained everything as we went along and explained again when she saw the sometimes dumbstruck looks on our faces”, ”responded to my needs in a compassionate and conscientious manner”, “All questions we had were always answered in detail and understandable”, “highly recommend”, “patient and thorough in her explanations, and guided us through decisions”, “expertise in elder law”, “explained the process to me in terms I could understand and made it much easier and less complicated than I had expected”, “professional, supportive, patient, and fair”, “very positive experience and have no hesitation in recommending them”, “all of my needs were addressed in a professional compassionate manner”, “I was never rushed and felt great peace of mind”, “Be sure to attend one of their free workshops to get a glimpse into the complex world of trusts and estate planning.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We help families in Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Lacentre WA, Battle Ground Washington, Ridgefield, Kalamar, Woodland and throughout Clark County locally and outside of Washington when issues need to be handled for a family member’s estate within the state of Washington.
Locally, clients come to us from Vancouver, Camas, Washougal, Lacentre WA, Battle ground Washington, Ridgefield, Folayda WA, Longview, Kelso, Centrelia, Kalamar, St Helens, Washington County Oregon, Long Beach WA, Astoria, Woodland, Amboy, Golden Dale WA, Stevenson and throughout Clark County.