Clark County Estate Planning Lawyer
Looking for the Right Estate Planning Attorney in the Vancouver & Clark County Area to Help You Plan For the Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Family?
Why Choose Pettis Webber Pacific?
- Confidential Case Assessment – We can connect by phone or do an online video assessment. We will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on areas of Estate Law which include wills, trusts, estate planning, probate, asset protection, guardianship, long-term care plans and related elder law matters.
- No Hidden Fees – No one likes financial surprises which is why we cover fees with you before starting.
- Experienced – In our 18+ years in business, we’ve helped families with many different situations and goals to protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Custom Plan. Together we create solutions that best fulfill your goals and priorities.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back from us.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process. We take the time to explain your options including the pros and cons.
- We’re Here for You Afterwards – After working with you, we periodically check in and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask a Question
Describe your situation
Or Request a Consultation
Situation and Reasons to Create an Estate Plan
- Asset protection for you and your beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- Don’t have a last will and/or living will.
- You want to protect your wealth.
- Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they’re minors and beyond.
- You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you can’t.
- You want to name someone to make financial decisions if you can’t.
- To leave an inheritance to spouse/children/loved ones.
- Having surgery, illness or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis.
- Caring for an aging parent and want to determine your best options to ensure he/she/they are cared for.
- Ensure your assets, accounts and beneficiary designations are titled properly.
- Plan was created many years ago but haven’t revisited it.
- Concerned current plan won’t work the way intended to when you need it to.
- Moved to Washington State and want to update your estate plan to comply with Washington State law.
- You would like to transfer your business to the next generation.
- Have a blended family /2nd marriage.
- Pending or recently completed divorce.
- Want to support charitable interests.
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”.
Client Reviews– Pettis Webber Pacific
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“is wonderful at communication”, “very proficient in her field”, “explained everything as we went along and explained again when she saw the sometimes dumbstruck looks on our faces”, ”responded to my needs in a compassionate and conscientious manner”, “highly recommend”, “patient and thorough in her explanations, and guided us through decisions”, “expertise in elder law”, “explained the process to me in terms I could understand and made it much easier and less complicated than I had expected”, “professional, supportive, patient, and fair”, “very positive experience and have no hesitation in recommending them”, “all of my needs were addressed in a professional compassionate manner”, “I was never rushed and felt great peace of mind”