Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
Are you looking for a Will Lawyer who strives to assist clients in every stage of life, including planning for the second half of life? At the Pettis Webber Pacific law firm, we are committed to providing our clients with the most thorough and personal advice possible. Contact Pettis Webber Pacific P.S. in Salmon Creek for legal counsel.
Why Choose Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.?
- Focused on Elder Law – Our firm exclusively focuses on the area of elder law.
- Free Seminars – We hold free seminars with tried and true topics regularly.
- Free Guide – Our free planning guide, ‘Planning For the Future’ can help with Wills, Living Trusts, Incapacity & Long Term Planning.
- Solutions – At Pettis Webber, we find solutions for a variety of needs using knowledge, experience, and most importantly, compassion.
- Free Phone Consultation – To help you determine if our services are the right fit for you, we offer a free, preliminary phone consultation with a legal assistant at no charge.
- Team-Centered Approach – We use a team-centered approach to relate to our clients by making them feel at home and understanding their needs.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Will Lawyer Mission Statement
How Does It Work
Clients from all over Salmon Creek come to Pettis Webber Pacific for a handcrafted plan to help their family achieve their goals. Pettis Webber brings extensive personal and professional experience to every case. Finding the right Will Lawyer to guide you as you make difficult decisions regarding long-term planning is a significant decision.
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Special Needs Planning
How To Get Started
Pettis Webber Pacific will help you explore your options. We will with you to find creative solutions for your family. When you are ready to schedule a consultation, call us for your FREE phone consultation with a legal assistant at (360) 696-2069!