Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
Are you looking for a Long Term Care Planning Lawyer who strives to assist clients in every stage of life, including planning for the second half of life? At the Pettis Webber Pacific law firm, we are committed to providing our clients with the most thorough and personal advice possible. Contact Pettis Webber Pacific P.S. in Vancouver for legal counsel.
Why Choose Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.?
- Focused on Elder Law – Our firm exclusively focuses on the area of elder law.
- Free Seminars – We hold free seminars with tried and true topics regularly.
- Free Guide – Our free planning guide, ‘Planning For the Future’ can help with Wills, Living Trusts, Incapacity & Long Term Planning.
- Solutions – At Pettis Webber, we find solutions for a variety of needs using knowledge, experience, and most importantly, compassion.
- Free Phone Consultation – To help you determine if our services are the right fit for you, we offer a free, preliminary phone consultation with a legal assistant at no charge.
- Team-Centered Approach – We use a team-centered approach to relate to our clients by making them feel at home and understanding their needs.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Long Term Care Planning Lawyer Mission Statement
How Does It Work
Representing the people of Vancouver is Pettis Webber Pacific’s mission. Hiring the right Long Term Care Planning Lawyer to provide your family with planning options, is an important decision. We offer consultations to walk you through your needs and goals and will map out your plan in an easy-to-understand way. Our personal and professional experience will provide you a plan and peace of mind.
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Special Needs Planning
How To Get Started
Pettis Webber Pacific will help you explore your options. We will with you to find creative solutions for your family. When you are ready to schedule a consultation, call us for your FREE phone consultation with a legal assistant at (360) 696-2069!