Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
Asset Protection Attorney in Kent
Are you looking for a Asset Protection Attorney who strives to assist clients in every stage of life, including planning for the second half of life? At the Pettis Webber Pacific law firm, we are committed to providing our clients with the most thorough and personal advice possible. Contact Pettis Webber Pacific P.S. in Kent for legal counsel.
Why Choose Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.?
- Focused on Elder Law – Our firm exclusively focuses on the area of elder law.
- Free Seminars – We hold free seminars with tried and true topics regularly.
- Free Guide – Our free planning guide, ‘Planning For the Future’ can help with Wills, Living Trusts, Incapacity & Long Term Planning.
- Solutions – At Pettis Webber, we find solutions for a variety of needs using knowledge, experience, and most importantly, compassion.
- Free Phone Consultation – To help you determine if our services are the right fit for you, we offer a free, preliminary phone consultation with a legal assistant at no charge.
- Team-Centered Approach – We use a team-centered approach to relate to our clients by making them feel at home and understanding their needs.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (360) 696-2069 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Asset Protection Attorney Mission Statement
At Pettis Webber Pacific, we take a unique approach to enhancing the quality of our client’s lives in Kent. Our Asset Protection Attorney objective is to use the depth of our experience and legal knowledge to create a compassionate approach and handcrafted plan to resolve our client’s concerns, achieve their goals, and provide for their families.
How Does It Work
Are you looking for estate planning, disability planning, or long-term care planning? it is vital to have a trusted guide with you to plan accordingly. Pettis Webber has experienced attorneys who stay up-to-date on elder laws that affect seniors. Pettis Webber Pacific is committed to finding solutions to your specific issues and helping guide you through the maze of ever-changing laws.
Pettis Webber has experienced Asset Protection Attorney who help clients protect what they have spent a lifetime accumulating. We have helped people all over Kent leave our office with a plan and peace of mind.
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Special Needs Planning
How To Get Started
Pettis Webber Pacific will help you explore your options. We will with you to find creative solutions for your family. When you are ready to schedule a consultation, call us for your FREE phone consultation with a legal assistant at (360) 696-2069!